Cars 2- Character Creator. KEIKO TODOROKI, PROFILE.
Car or Human: Both.
Name: Keiko Todoroki.
Age: 7 years.
Ethnicity: Asian, Japanese and North American, African American.
Birthday: September 1.
• Birthday Zodiac sign: Virgo.
Keiko Personality: Cheerful, friendly, carefree and a little clumsy. Keiko is a girly girl with much spunk and is keen for adventure. In addition, despite her being a girly girl, she also behaves like a tomboy at times.
Origin: Keiko's family comes from two different continents of the world. From the United States, her mother and her side of the family come from the city of New Orleans in the state of Louisiana. And as for her father and his side of the family, they had originated from Asia, in the city of To(w)kyo and the Asama Mount in the country of Japan.
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S.A. (United States of America/ North America).
Skin Color/ Tone: Light Medium.
Eye Color: Dark Brown.
Hair Color/ Length: Blackish-Brown/ Medium (goes half-way past her shoulders).
• Style: Two ponytails tied up with bows of silk ribbon, along with a bang that goes on and all the way across her forehead.
• Top- A lime green loose short-sleeved top (the sleeves going off her shoulders a little) with a cute graphic dinosaur cartoon design on it. The shirt itself is tucked into a short skirt (but only a little as well).
• Bottoms- A short pink and yellow skirt.
• Shoes- Lime green high tops with yellow laces. With it, Keiko wears pink knee high socks.
• Accessories- A small square fossil necklace (dark gray with a gray dinosaur footprint on it and in the middle.), a pair of black "geek" glasses (without the lenses and is in perfect condition. They are these: celluloidjunkie.com/wp-content…, yellow and lime green mix-match silk ribbon bows, and pink suspenders with yellow fasteners.
• Extras- A stuffed Smilodon (Saber-toothed Tiger [Prehistoric animal/mammal]) toy she had named, Miso.
• Type- Mazda.
• Model- Mazda3 4-Door.
• Color- Jade and lime green with yellow and pink details. For design, a gray dinosaur footprint decal that is painted on Keiko's right flank (above the gas tank door).
• Nickname- None. Not until the day that one of her friends started calling her by "K.T.", which are the initials of her full name. Keiko like it and accepted it, now being called it often by that certain friend of hers. In Japan, her friends and other people that she knows addresses her by "Kei-chan" or “Keiko-chan”, in addition to just her first name.
• Languages that she dominates:
Japanese and English (U.S.A.)
Regular school education (she is in Elementary/ Primary School [Private]), about Prehistory’s eras and life (Keiko is learning everything about everything there is to know about this subject, it being her most favorite) and how to play the trumpet (As much as Keiko loves dinosaurs, she’s also very fond of playing music on this instrument, especially Jazz Music. When she’s a teenager, wants to be in a band with the Drums, Double Bass, Clarinet, Trombone, Tuba, Piano and Saxophone players, playing music that people would enjoy much listening and dancing to).
• Notable Quotes- “You think you know about Prehistory and dinosaurs as much as I do? I highly doubt that. For I am a super genius when it comes to the knowledge of this entire topic, and honestly know way more about it than you ever possibly could.”; “*when she is upset and about to cry.* Gao…”; “Yeah, dinosaurs still exist. It’s the truth and not a lie.”; “If I could have a pet dinosaur, that would be the most awesome thing in the universe for me.”; “Dinosaurs are awesome.”; “You don’t have to be a boy to love dinosaurs.”
• Favorite Word- Dinosaur, Mardi Gras, Jazz Music, Fireflies, Cherry Blossoms, Kendo (or Kenjutsu and Karate/ Her big cousin is the captain of it at his high school in Japan. To Keiko, he’s the greatest.), and Origami (the Japanese art of folding paper into ornamental figures and shapes/ This one of Keiko’s favorite arts and crafts, most of the figures she makes being dinosaur-shaped and Prehistory related. The other one would be: Taketonbo [“bamboo dragonfly”/ a traditional Japanese and hand-powered toy, that flies like a helicopter. It is made of bamboo, bamboo skewer sticks and Cyanoacrylate glue to put it together. In addition to a sharp knife [with sturdy blade] and hand-powered drill for construction. To decorate them, Keiko uses art supplies like paint and glitter]).
(Keiko: “My father had passed down a Taketonbo to me. The person who made it for the first time was my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather, and he had made it when he was only a child. After he grew up, he had passed it down to his children. To make it short, this Taketonbo he had created was given from one generation to the next over the years in my family. So it is a really old toy. When my father was a child himself, his mother (my grandmother) had taught him and his big brother (my uncle) how to make them as well. And now that he’s grown up, the lesson is now being shown and taught to me on how make my own (including how to play with it). During, my father told me the history of his Taketonbo, about how it was passed down to each generation before I was born (as my relatives did before me). Once I was finished, I had two Taketonbo: the one that was mine, and the other that was his and he had given to me by passing it down. That day, I was happy and honored, thanking my father for both things. *smiles.* I still have both Taketonbo. The one I had made, I always play with. To me it is like a flying dinosaur. *facial expression turns a little serious.* But as for the one that my father gave me, since it is really old and valuable to me, I keep it in a very safe and special place in my room so I will not misplace it. That place would be with my all other special things, being in a big shoe box (with a lid) and stored in my closet high on the self. For this one I do not play with at all. I am extremely careful with it because of its age, and that it is my treasure… my family treasure. And I love it too much for it to get ruined.”)
• Favorite Color(s)- Jade green, Lime green, Pink, Bubble gum pink, and Yellow.
• Favorite Food- Japanese and Louisianan (Southern- Cajun, Creole and Soul [African-American culture] cuisine/ Keiko loves the usual and traditional food cuisines from both of her countries). Here is a list of some of Keiko’s favorite foods from each of her cultures.
o From Japan:
Dishes- Sushi, Sashimi, Takoyaki, Ramen Noodle Soup, Miso Soup and Onigiri [rice balls].
Desserts/ Snacks: Taiyaki and Chocolate Pocky.
o From the Southern United States (Louisiana):
Gumbo- (A thick and spicy meat or seafood soup, usually with okra or white rice. It is a Cajun dish, being originated in the South-East area of the United States [includes Louisiana] and made with butter, flour, onion, celery, peppers [green, red and yellow], chicken stock, tomato puree, tomatoes, okra, chicken, smoked sausage, garlic, dried herbs [basil, parsley, oregano and thyme], filé powder [ground sassafras leaves], a bay leaf and white rice [for serving]. This is only for the Chicken Gumbo. For the Seafood Gumbo, chicken is replaced with shrimp and scallops, using fish stalk and replacing the parsley with chervil and adding Old Bay Seasoning. This is Keiko’s favorite dish among her favorites. To make it a bit spicier, she adds some hot sauce when eating).
Red Beans and Rice (Red beans over white rice [as with the Gumbo]. Keiko eats it with butter biscuits and honey).
Muffuletta Sandwich- (A Louisiana sandwich dish made with pimento-stuffed green olives [drained and sliced], tomato [seeded and chopped], clove garlic [minced], dried oregano, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and ground black pepper for the spread. And Italian loaf bread [unsliced], olive oil, sliced baked ham, salami, Provolone cheese, and Monterrey Jack cheese for the sandwich.)
Soul- Fried (and baked) Chicken, Green beans and Greens, Macaroni and cheese, corn, cornbread, sweet potatoes (for Keiko likes melted marshmallow topped on hers), yellow rice and dirty rice (A traditional Louisiana Cajun dish, made with white rice. It is called “dirty” because it is cooked with minced chicken liver or gizzards along with other ingredients: Cajun seasoning, green bell peppers, onions, celery, etc. [usually for this specific dish]), baked (and black-eye peas) beans, mashed potatoes (with gravy), potato salad, breaded- fried okra, fried seafood (fish, shrimp and scallops), and hushpuppies (deep-fried balls made with cornmeal, flour, eggs, salt, buttermilk, water and diced onion/ Keiko eats these with ketchup).
• Beignets- (Fried square-shaped doughnuts [without holes] topped with powdered sugar, a French pastry. Made with flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, nutmeg, buttermilk, water, egg, vanilla extract, vegetable oil [for frying] and confectioner’s sugar [for dusting]. For this dessert, it is served warm. While eating it, Keiko drinks milk).
• Bread Pudding- (A bread- based dessert that is soaked in liquid ingredients [mixed with other needed ingredients as well] and baked. It is made with butter [for greasing the pan], dry French bread, pineapple cubes, raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, milk, butter, light brown sugar, eggs and vanilla extract. After baking, the pudding is cut into squares and served warm. For toppings, Keiko eats it with caramel sauce instead of whipped cream).
• Mud Pie (A frozen dessert, being a chocolate lover’s favorite. Made with chocolate graham crackers [for pie crust], butter [melted], chocolate ice cream, chocolate fudge topping, semisweet chocolate chips, heavy cream and powdered hot cocoa mix. The fudge topping is the ‘mud’, chocolate chips are ‘rocks’ and the remaining graham crackers that are crushed and sprinkled on top along with the heavy cream [hot cocoa mix makes it chocolaty] is the ‘dirt’. For fun, Keiko’s mother adds gummy worm candy to the dish).
• Pie- Sweet Potato and Pecan.
• Cobbler (Fruit) - Apple and Peach.
• Pudding- Banana.
• Favorite Drink- Milk (regular and chocolate), Fruit Juice (Fruit Punch, Berry and Grape flavor), Lemonade, and Tea (Sweet [Cold], Mint Iced [Cold], Green [Hot], and Bubble [Cold]).
• Favorite Animal- ALL animals from the Prehistoric times, and ALL of today’s modern birds (Keiko: “Not all dinosaurs went extinct a really long time ago. An honest scientific fact is that present-day birds are the only actual living dinosaurs left on Earth today… and after more than 65 million years. I know it is hard for you to believe, but it is very true. *crosses her arms.* Just one group of dinosaurs survived back then, and the birds we see around us every day now are their family descendants. *smiles.* Incredible, right?”)
• Favorite Place to Be- At home in her Dinosaur-themed bedroom, and Historical museums (especially the ones that have really large Prehistoric and Dinosaur exhibits, which includes the gift shops, of course).
• Favorite Book Series: ALL Dinosaurs in general, whether it’s a big textbook, picture book or magazine. (Keiko: “If the book is about Dinosaurs, I’ll read it no matter what and will not care if it has no pictures and small text with a lot of words and pages in it.”)
o Father- Jiro Todoroki (my OC).
o Mother- Jasmine (my OC/ Married Name: Jasmine Todoroki).
o Siblings- None. Keiko is an only child.
o Uncle- Shu Todoroki.
o Aunt- Chuki (Married Name: Chuki Todoroki).
o Cousin- Garou Todoroki (OC belonging to (c) Shadoru-Flames/ kid and teen version).
o Grandmother- Mai Todoroki (my OC).
• Friends (and best friends)-
o The León Altima Family (Oswald León, Iris Altima and their son, Irvine/ OCs belonging to (c) Shadoru-Flames).
o Crush? (Yes, it being a major love crush.)
Irvine León Altima (Keiko: “*blushes and smiles.* We have been best friends ever since I can remember and know each other very well, it being for a really long time. Over the years we have been together as friends, my love for him grew stronger every day. To me Irvine is a really great boy; he is very kind, friendly, sweet and adorable. I want to tell him how I feel… but it’s kind of hard to, you know?”).
- Keiko Todoroki, Jiro Todoroki, Jasmine, and Mai Todoroki OCs ALL belong to ME (c) BunnymundLover4ever1.
- Garou Todoroki, Oswald León, Iris Altima and Irvine OCs ALL belong to (c) Shadoru-Flames.
- Original characters from CARS and CARS 2 belong to (c) Dinsey. PIXAR.