Cars 2- Character Creator. EMMIE SCHNELL, PROFILE.
Car or human: Both.
Name: Emmie Celie Schnell.
Age: 8 years.
Ethnicity: European, German.
Birthday: April 10.
• Birthday Zodiac sign: Aries.
Emmie Personality: Curious, adventurous, intelligent, quiet and friendly. She is a good person as well as a friend, and she sticks mostly around her older brother.
Origin: The country of Germany. She and her family are fully German.
Hometown: Stuttgart, Germany, Europe.
Skin Color/ Tone: Light.
Eye Color: Light blue.
Hair Color/ Length: Dirty Blonde/ Medium (ends at her shoulders).
• Style: Down and wavy with a bang (ending an inch above her eyes). Two thick pieces of hair (one on each side) are braided up and put together in a ponytail. The ribbon in her hair is the color pink and tied into a bow.
• Top- A white tank top under a medium pink and light blue Poncho top (Design: Big, black, silvery, and sparkly question mark in the middle. The question mark is heart-shaped).
• Bottoms- Dark denim shorts (A little above mid-thigh. Ends fold upwards).
• Shoes- White leather combat boots with pink laces (tied in bows). Her socks are the color pink, as well.
• Accessories- Silver heart locket necklace, 2 bracelets (light blue) on left hand, and pink diamond studded earrings.
• Extras- A magnifying glass.
• Type- German Audi.
• Model- Audi A5.
• Color- Pink and light blue, with white and silver details. On the rear (right side), there is a big, silver diamond studded heart (outline design).
Little Monster (Emmie: "My big brother calls me this a lot. Maybe it's because I'm always waking him up from sleep and he doesn't like it.... I don't mind though. I actually like the name ^^").
• Languages that she dominates:
German and English.
Regular school education (she is in Elementary/ Primary school [Private]) and Gymnastics (Artistic).
• Notable Quotes: "Can I help?" OR "May I be of assistance?" (She likes to help others); "Never judge a book by it's cover."; "Me, too!"; "Practice makes perfect."; "This looks like a case for Emmie Celie to solve!"; "Interesting."
• Favorite Word- Ahren (Yes! Her big brother's name is her favorite. She loves him very much), care, and protection.
• Favorite Color(s)- Pink, white and fuchsia.
• Favorite Food- Brezel ("Pretzel" in German. Emmie loves hers in a big size and soft [dough type/texture]. Her favorite flavors: seasoned with salt, or cinnamon sugar with vanilla icing for dipping) and Strüdel (a pastry with a sweet filling. For this dessert, Emmie likes the bread flaky and soft in texture. Her favorite flavor/ filling: apple, because they are her favorite fruit. In German, it's called "Apfelstrudel" ["apple strudel"] Emmie loves it best when her mother makes it).
• Favorite Drink- Apple juice.
• Favorite Animal- Canines (Dogs). She loves them a lot. (Emmie: "I had asked Mama and Papa many times for one before. I want either a dachshund or a German shepherd... or both.")
• Favorite Place to Be- With Ahren, at home and at race tracks.
• Favorite Book Series- In general, Mystery novels (especially, the Super Sleuth Sarah collection) and poetry.
o Father: Max Schnell.
o Mother: Alyssia Johann (my OC).
o Siblings: 1 boy (big brother).
o Ahren Schnell (OC belonging to (c) Shadoru-Fantasy/ Age 17 [when Emmie was a baby, Ahren was the age of 9 years]).
o Otto Bonn: Emmie's Grandfather (Emmie: "Yay! Otto- Opa!!").
o Pet(s): 1 Dog.
- Breed: German Shepherd.
- Gender: Male/Boy.
- Age: Puppy.
- Name: Fritz.
- Extra Information: A good, friendly boy. Intelligent and easy to train. He is frisky and energetic, but also lovable, loyal and very affectionate. And loves to play. Fritz is a dog that is very protective of his owner, just like the child's big brother. And like Emmie with Ahren, Fritz almost always never leaves the side of Emmie. The two do everything together, including reading mystery books and go out to solve mysteries, which the dog likes doing as much as Emmie (Emmie: "He's my new puppy, which my big brother and I recently adopted. I love him every much, and I thank my parents and my big brother a lot for letting me keep him. Fritz is not only my best friend, but he is my family.")
• Friends (and best friends)-
o The Carrera-McQueen Family: Lightning McQueen, Sally Carrera, and their children Lance and Simone (big brother and little sister/ kid and teen version).
o Abby Hamilton (kid and teen version [Abby is like a big sister to Emmie. She is close with her], my OC/ Emmie: "She's my big brother's girlfriend.")
o Dasha Clutchgoneski (teen version).
o Steeven (teen version) and Manuela Gorvette (my OC/ kid version/ Manuela is like another sister to Emmie. Like Abby, Emmie is also close with her).
o Molly Shiftwell (teen version).
o Cedric CaRoule (teen version).
o Garou Todoroki (teen version).
(But she accepts and considers everybody as her friend.)
About Emmie: Sweet and quiet most of the time. Emmie isn't afraid to speak her mind, which is sometimes bad, but mostly good. She is careful before she says anything that might offend someone or get her into trouble (in certain situations).
In her spare time, she likes to read her Mystery novel collection, "Super Sleuth Sarah". Emmie has a big imagination, always dressing up, pretending to be a detective and solving mysteries. For her past birthday, she received a Sleuthing kit from Otto, complete with a magnifying glass and a pipe that blows bubbles. She immediately loved it. But a true detective isn't one without her trusty 4-legged companion...
Good at solving problems and likes to challenge her mind. She is good at games like Sudoku. She just doesn't understand why math is so difficult for her. (Emmie: "Ray is really great at math... I'll have to ask him about tutoring me sometime...")
She doesn't like to stay inside and her thirst for adventure is the main thing that gets her into trouble.
Emmie sometimes (but not all the time) acts mature and like an adult, but she still is a child, and therefore will behave like one.
Other words that describe Emmie are: happy, adorable, calm, helpful and a little mischievous.
Her favorite things to do is read, take naps and explore the world around her.
She has the phobia, Astraphobia, which is the fear of thunder and lightning. During times like this, she gets really scared and can barely move (it upsets her and makes her cry non-stop. More symptoms Emmie experiences during storms would be shaking, sweating, rapid heartbeat, panic attacks, and sometimes nausea). To make herself feel safe, she hurries for some kind of shelter like in the closet, under a table with a long cloth on it, or anywhere else that's a good and secure hiding spot (along with that and being with her parents and older brother for comfort), covering her ears so she will not hear the booming thunder and loud, crackling lightning. Emmie also checks the TV, outside temperature and the sky to see what the weather will be like.
Emmie's brain is strong and filled with knowledge. She has a special gift, and that is remembering everything she has heard, seen or read (It's permanently embedded in her mind). She also is very good at arguing with people... often, never losing to her opponent. This makes Emmie a good person to choose to be on the Debate team in high school.
Emmie's Passions: Reading, gymnastics and being a detective.
Emmie is her big brother's shadow. Never leaving his side, she clings to him. You'll often see her with him, holding his hand. Emmie feels safe and protected when around him, and being her older brother, Ahren is overprotective of her, as she is his little sister. Whenever she is in trouble, he will always come for her without any hesitation. She loves her big brother very much and looks up to him. They share that adorable, really close brother-sister bond with each other, and she wouldn't want any other to be her brother. (Emmie: "My big brother is amazing. I love him.")
In educational matters, Max and Alyssia enrolled their daughter into a private school. A good student, Emmie behaves very well and does her work. Has good grades except for one. Math is the only subject she's weak in, but she is determined to understand and succeed. Her after school activity is gymnastics class. She enjoys this and is really great at it, too. Emmie wants to be a professional and a champion when she's older, not to mention, have it as her life career and possibly be a coach to others.
Because she was the youngest of the WGP kids, Emmie didn't have friends close to her age because all the others are older than she is. But recently, Steeven and his parents had adopted a child from the country of Israel. Her name is Manuela, and she is the healthy, new little sister of Steeven. Manuela is the same age of Emmie. When Abby had introduced Emmie to his little sister, after getting to know each other, the two girls became friends right away, getting along pretty well. Now that she has a friend that is the same age, Emmie has another person that she can spend a lot of time, have fun and talk with (along with her big brother and older friends, that are his friends as well).
- Emmie Celie Schnell, Alyssia Johann, Abby Hamilton, Manuela, Fritz, Super Sleuth Sarah ALL belong to ME (c) BunnymundLover4ever1.
- Lance, Simone, Dasha, Steeven, Molly, Cedric, Garou, Ahren and Ray ALL belong to (c) Shadoru-Flames, Shadoru-Fantasy.
- All original characters from CARS and CARS 2 belong to (c) Disney. PIXAR.