Cars 2- Character Creator. RILEY PATRICK MCCANN, PROFILE.
(CHROME Hospital- Big Buddy Program [PART 6])
Name: Riley Patrick McCann.
Age: 11 years.
Ethnicity: European, Irish.
Birthday: July 30.
• Birthday Zodiac sign: Leo.
Riley Personality: A child who is generally a nice person. But ever since he was diagnosed with the illness, has become a fellow that is nervous, negative, and paranoid. Usually, Riley is sarcastic and likes to keep to himself (private). And in addition, can be mean and have bad behavior issues (mischievous). Despite this, the boy still has his nice, tender and loving side. That side is just hidden, and will take time to show through…
Origin: Ireland. Riley and his family originate 100% from here.
Hometown: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom, Europe.
Skin Color/ Tone: Light (on his face, Riley has a fair amount of freckles on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose [being not a lot, and not too little]).
Eye Color: Dark Green.
Hair Color/ Length: Dark Orange (Ginger)/ Medium (a little passed his ears and ends at the bottom of his neck).
• Style: Medium and straight. His bang curves a little inward at both sides of his face. And in the middle, it also curves, being between his eyebrows and eyes, and stopping on the bridge of his nose. In his hair, Riley wears a black and white “X” hair clip (horizontal, and worn on the left side of his face [beside his forehead] to keep a little of hair away).
Pediatrician: Dr. Nevaeh Lockheart.
Room Floor and Number: 4-414 ("Hallway of Pediatrics" center in C.H.R.O.M.E. Hospital).
Medical Condition (Critical Illness): Osteochondritis Dissecans (Bone, Joint, and Muscle Illness).
Signature Clothing: Hospital Stay Outfit-
- Gown (For Girls) or Pajamas (For Boys): Pajamas.
- Design and Color: Dark green and black with plaid (pattern [boy version]/ long-sleeved button-up coat [folded collar] top [shirt]/ long pants with elastic waistband).
- Extras: Black slippers with upper faux-fur cuff detailing (on top, bottom inside, and inside/ color- white/ open back), and hospital information and identification bracelet (x2).
- “Big Buddy” Program:
• Patient profile/ Information folder:
o Color (favorite of patient): Dark Green.
o Group symbol sticker (top right corner): Gold star.
o Blank white name sticker (oval-shaped/ top left corner): Big Buddy Assigned.
o Patient first name (center): “RILEY” - written in capital print letters with black permanent ink.
o Patient room (smaller font below patient’s name in middle): “4-414”.
o Cute sticker (Patient’s favorite/ beside name and room number): Shiny bow and arrow.
o Big Buddy Assigned: Ahren Schnell (Male/ Age 17/ Germany, Europe).
Patient Status: Is currently in the hospital.
- New experience for the child?: Yes. Riley has never had an illness like what he has now before. And unlike the other children, is more scared of his specific illness and being in the hospital… so for him, it is tougher, and it is going to take more time for him to get used to things.
- Number of hospital visit stays: One (his current stay).
- Current hospital visit stay (How long has the child been there?): Six days (almost a week).
Nickname: “My love”, “sweetheart”, “my life”, “precious” (as called by his mother), “Robin Hood” (as called by most of the people he knows), and “Mini Monster Number One” (as called by his Big Buddy, Ahren Schnell. It is because Riley is HIS mini monster).
Languages that he dominates: English (Irish).
Learning: How to be (and stay) calm. As mentioned before, Riley has a fear of the hospital and also the doctors that work there (but only some), so it will take time for him to get used to everything. In addition, because of his negativity and paranoia, Riley needs to learn how to calm down, have faith, and think positive during this time. He is there for a reason. And both the hospital and the doctors are there to help him recover and to get better again… NOT to hurt him. It is the main thing that the boy needs to understand.
Notable Quotes: “Whatever…”; “I want to go home.”; “This really sucks…” (referring to his illness and being in the hospital).
Favorite word: (Riley: “It is obviously Nina. And, I do not care what you say. Ahren is also my choice.”), Daisy (his mother’s favorite flower), and Archery.
Favorite Food: Potato and Leek soup, and Colcannon (mashed potato and vegetable [cabbage, scallions, leeks, and chives] casserole with melted butter).
Favorite Drink: Tea (Hot Chamomile with lemon juice).
Favorite Animal: Hedgehogs (especially European Hedgehogs).
Favorite Place to Be: With his parents; in his bedroom… alone (depending on his mood. He mostly likes to be alone. And at other times, enjoys company and not being so lonely).
Favorite Book Series: Science Fiction.
- Father: Connor McCann (my OC/ Professional [champion] Archer).
- Mother: MacKenzie Kealey (my OC/ Professional Psychologist).
- Siblings: 1 girl (little sister/unborn/my OC).
- Raegan Eilene (Riley’s mother is five months pregnant with this baby girl).
- Pet(s): 1 Hedgehog.
- Breed: African Pigmy.
- Name: Clover.
- Gender: Female/Girl.
- Age: Baby.
- Extra Information: Very shy, curious, and cute. Being a baby, her owner is still feeding her milk from a small bottle, but when she gets older, will move on to more solid things to eat. Clover loves to be with Riley, and she is shy to strangers. In addition, likes to be up during the night, so when it is daytime, is mostly seen in her “curled in a ball” form for almost the whole day and probably napping.
Friends (and best friends):
- Even though Riley is a bit unsocial, he is still making friends in the hospital.
- Ahren Schnell (his Big Buddy, his [Ahren] little sister Emmie, and his [Ahren] parents, Mr. and Mrs. Schnell).
- C.H.R.O.M.E. Spy: Finn McMissile.
- C.H.R.O.M.E. Pediatric Doctors: Dr. Nevaeh Lockheart, Dr. Wheelson Reline, and Dr. Rachel Turbo (despite him being afraid, Riley thinks that they are okay and it will take time for him to gain trust in all three of them. Even so, he is gradually beginning to have faith. Also, is getting close to mostly Dr. Turbo [seeing her as a parent figure, because she reminds Riley of his own mother. Therefore, considers her as his “second mom”]).
- Other Pediatric Patients (Children of the “Big Buddy” Program): Isabella De La Rosa, Elsi Gabriel, Capri Cardinali, and Rajah Ravel. Another one of his friends is Nina Camelot (a child of a different program called: “B.B.P”, or “Bionic Body Parts”. She stays in another hallway of the “Hallway of Pediatrics” center).
Likes: Archery (the sport of bows and arrows, shooting them at a target/to watch and play), four leaf clovers (they symbolize luck), cars and auto (car) racing sport (to watch only), and paranormal science (mythical creatures and phenomenon: aliens, Big Foot, etc.).
Dislikes: Being in the hospital (Riley: “I literally HATE it here…”) and having to deal with the pain caused by his illness. It hurts him a lot, and he does not enjoy the sound of the “clunking”, feeling that something is moving around in the affected joints of both his knees, and when they catch or give away. In other words, he dislikes the diagnosed illness very much, because it causes all of those symptoms. Riley prefers not to move or put weight on his legs, for this reduces the pain and is better for him, anyway. Despite this, the boy does hope to get better really soon.
In the Future: When Riley grows up, he wants to follow in his father’s footsteps and be a champion Archer. Riley loves this sport of bows and arrows, aiming them somewhere and hitting a bull’s eye target. His father began to train him and practice with him when he (Riley) was the age of 5-years-old. And as he grew, excels in getting better. But after he was diagnosed with the illness, Riley had to stop playing the sport to get medical attention and care (much to his sadness). Even so, he continues to focus on what his father teaches him and thinks often about that to try to take his mind off of what is happening to him right now (for example: sometimes he will imagine that he is holding a bow and arrow in his hands. Then, will point those imaginary things to anything around him and aim. After that, will let it go and try to hit the bull’s eye, usually making any sound to go along with it, including cheering fans). He will continue to do this while in the hospital. And after he is cured, with learning how to walk again, plans to keep practicing and competing in contests to show off his skills to others, also to win and just have fun. Overall, Riley does his best. And soon, he will be just as good as his father.
Crush: ((Author’s Note: Technical difficulties, but in progress. To be filled in later)).
- Riley McCann, Emmie Schnell, Raegan Eilene, Connor McCann, Mackenzie Kealey, Clover, Dr. Nevaeh Lockheart, Isabella De La Rosa, Elsi Gabriel, Capri Cardinali, and Rajah Ravel OCs ALL belong to ME (c) BunnymundLover4ever1.
- Ahren Schnell, Nina Camelot, Dr. Wheelson Redline, Dr. Rachel Turbo OCs, and "B.B.P- Bionic Body Parts" ALL belong to (c) Shadoru-Flames.
- Finn McMissile OC belongs to (c) Walt Disney. PIXAR.
- To learn about the medical condition of Osteochondritis Dissecans, visit: www.seattlechildrens.org/medic…