Here is another A little About Me Journal
1. Sensitive, sensitive, sensitive. If something or someone upsets me, I will cry. Many things can hurt my feelings or offend me if a person isn't careful. I do cry a lot, and I take things a bit too seriously depending on what they are.
2. My dog that I mentioned in my first journal... her name is Madison (or Maddie for short). I love her more than this universe. She is very special because she was the best therapy treatment I could have when my father had past away six years ago. She is sweet, intelligent and very funny^^ If you want to know how I got her, I'd be happy to tell you.
3. Again.. I am a Disney Fanatic. I have mostly all of the Disney movies (classic, PIXAR, Disney channel) and all of my XBOX 360 Kinect games are all Disney. For Christmas, I want the game Disney Infinity. And if I had to, I would want my room to have an all out Disney. PIXAR CARS theme (from the first and second movie)
With plushies and toys and games
4. Favorite color: All the colors of every shade, including white and black. But out of all, I'd have to say blue. But I have been told I look pretty in pink ^^
5. My first Japanese Animations (Anime) that I had no clue what it was called when I was but a small child is: Dragon Ball Z, Pokemon, Digimon and Hamtaro. And now, I am a total anime lover. Favorite Genres: Teen Romance.
6. Judge all you want, I could care less. I most of the time act like a child. But, doesn't everyone have that side? Come on, admit it. I know you do, so stop lying. I miss being a child because back then, my friends, life was a lot easier.... and FUN. For me, it was the best when I was so carefree and went to the daycare that my aunt owned. Two of my favorite activities/ subjects: Lunch and nap time.
7. Nicknames: "Riah" "Rai- Rai" (short for my full name: Mariah) and "Moo- Moo (the name by older sister gave me when I was a baby XD) Don't call me anything else but these. Or else I will get annoyed and upset and mad at you (especially if it's a stupid nickname that I dislike).
8. Favorite season: Summer. Not only there is a load of fun things you could do, but it is also the month of my Birthday
as you have seen if my profile.
9. I freakishly love anything that has to do with countries around the world and their cultures and traveling. One day, I want to go to Africa, Australia, United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Brazil, Japan and basically everywhere else. I love to learn about different cultures other than mine, and I am working on being bilingual, knowing and speaking a number of different languages. They are: Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, German, French and possibly Portuguese... all this beside English because it's my native, well-known language. My favorite country: Germany. What language I am learning first: German. If I had to choose an accent to have, I would definitely go for a British English accent. This is because I just love it and the United Kingdom itself. So, okay.. I have more than one favorite country
10. I am me. I love being me. Me is who I was meant to be. And I am not going to change myself whether you like it or not.